Black Friday – CCB Challenge

Over at Canvas Corp Brands Collective on Facebook we  have a challenge right now due to Black Friday weekend.

The challenge is to: Create a project that is 90% black – the other 10% can only be white, grey, or metallic. The challenge is open until Dec 1st.

So here is my take on this challenge.

Products used are various metal charms, scraps and some snow flakes. The coloring was done with Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Paint System Bare Metal

It’s very dark (black) but that was also the challenge:-) Thinking of tar or oil when looking at this. Love how the leaves turned out with the green shading from “Butternut Squash”.

black-friday2

black-friday5black-friday1

black-friday6

black-friday7

See you soon!

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Canvas Corp Brands, Challenges, Tattered Angels. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Black Friday – CCB Challenge

  1. Love the texture you used on this. I really love the snowflakes on top. Great job!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s