Monthly Archives: November 2016

Black Friday – CCB Challenge

Over at Canvas Corp Brands Collective on Facebook we  have a challenge right now due to Black Friday weekend. The challenge is to: Create a project that is 90% black – the other 10% can only be white, grey, or … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Canvas Corp Brands, Challenges, Tattered Angels | 2 Comments

A member of Canvas Corp Brands Crew 2017

  This week I received the wonderful news that I had been chosen for the Canvas Corps Brands Crew for 2017. I am over the moon happy about this. It is such an honor and I can’t wait to start … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Canvas Corp Brands, Information, Tattered Angels | Leave a comment

Human – Mixed Media Canvas

Hi everyone, This canvas was totally inspired by the lyrics from a song by Oscar Zia “Human”. I think the lyrics are just brilliant, and so thoughtful. Here’s a part of it: If you think we’re human, take a look … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Mixed Media Canvas, Quotes/Sayings, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Mixed Media Tiles Canvas “Life”

Hi everyone, I’ve been wanting to try to make a Tiles canvas for a while now and here is my take on it. I cut a total of 36 foam pieces. Used modeling paste and several stencils to get different … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Finnabair, Inka Gold, Mixed Media Canvas | Leave a comment

Angel Light – Altered piece

Hi! I’ve had several projects that I just tossed aside these past weeks. I just wasn’t feeling them, wasn’t satisfied. Maybe I’ll change the colorings on them and be more satisfied later on but for now, they lay in “rest … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Altered, Finnabair, Home Decor | Leave a comment